Download Tarma QuickInstall 2
For the full license terms and conditions, see the License Agreement.
- Unregistered users can download and use the installers in Trial mode.
- Registered users can download and use the installers in Unrestricted mode.
* Due to the introduction of Windows 7, this product has been discontinued. Technical support for this product ended 31 December 2010. We recommend that you upgrade to InstallMate 9 for full compatibility with all Windows versions.
|Tarma QuickInstall 2 for 32-bits Windows||2.99.3540||2009-09-09||Download (1427 KB)|
|User manual (PDF); collated version of the CHM help file||2.99||2006||Download (1172 KB)|
After downloading and installing a product, you can evaluate Tarma QuickInstall 2 in Trial mode subject to the following restrictions:
- The installers that you create in Trial mode will run on any system, but expire 8 hours after you create them.
- The installers may be used for evaluation purposes, but not redistributed.
Note: We no longer sell new licenses for Tarma QuickInstall 2. We recommend that you upgrade to InstallMate 9 for full compatibility with all Windows versions.
If you have registered Tarma QuickInstall 2 previously, then you can update your copy by downloading and installing the latest version of the product you have registered.
You do not have to re-register, and you do not have to uninstall the previous version first - the new version will automatically uninstall the previous version, while retaining your settings and registration information.
Distribution of installers that you create as a registered user is unrestricted and royalty-free. You are also entitled to free technical support and free minor updates within the Tarma QuickInstall 2.x product series.