Download Tarma ExpertInstall 3
For the full license terms and conditions, see the License Agreement.
- Unregistered users can download and use the installers in Trial mode.
- Registered users can download and use the installers in Unrestricted mode.
* Due to the introduction of Windows 7, this product has been discontinued. Technical support ended on 31 December 2010. We recommend that you upgrade to InstallMate 9 for full compatibility with all Windows versions.
|Tarma ExpertInstall 3 for 32-bits Windows||3.8.3834||2010-06-30||Download (2688 KB)|
|User manual (PDF); collated version of the HTML help file||3.6||2009-02-27||Download (5568 KB)|
After downloading and installing a product, you can evaluate Tarma ExpertInstall 3 in Trial mode subject to the following restrictions:
- The installers that you create in Trial mode will run on any system, but expire 8 hours after you create them.
- The installers may be used for evaluation purposes, but not redistributed.
Note: We no longer sell new licenses for Tarma ExpertInstall 3. We recommend that you upgrade to InstallMate 9 for full compatibility with all Windows versions.
If you have registered Tarma ExpertInstall 3 previously, then you can update your copy by downloading and installing the latest version of the product you have registered.
You do not have to re-register, and you do not have to uninstall the previous version first - the new version will automatically uninstall the previous version, while retaining your settings and registration information.
Distribution of installers that you create as a registered user is unrestricted and royalty-free. You are also entitled to free technical support and free minor updates within the Tarma ExpertInstall 3.x product series.